If a friend told me that he had this totally bitchin idea about transforming a fiero into a jeepesque dune buggy id tell him that he needs to check the expiration date on his meds. I have been thinking about possabley getting another fiero when i finish or come close to finishing my fiero what i want to do is make a dune buggy style fiero but make it look like a hybrid of a dune buggy and a sand rail. I saw it on some buggy sites a while back when i looked into using it for a fiero swap im trying to stick with what i know im intimately familiar with volvo redblocks and somewhat familiar with ecotecs hence the leanings. Purchase a buggy kit to reduce the amount of assembly required some companies sell pre made dune buggies pay for a chassis then fit the fiberglass frame over it to prepare your buggy for the road
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.