Choke chk v choked choking chokes vtr 1 to interfere with the respiration of by compression or obstruction of the larynx or trachea 2 a to check or slow down the movement growth or action of a garden that was choked by weeds b to block up or obstruct by filling or clogging mud choked the drainpipe c to fill up completely jam . Synonyms for choked at thesauruscom with free online thesaurus antonyms and definitions find descriptive alternatives for choked. Recent examples on the web verb that hitler choked to death on a bone while ravenously eating gefilte fish johnny miller san francisco chronicle us ports closed to honor mlk 28 mar 2018 hitting choking pushing and all other acts of violence are of course abuse sophie saint thomas allure 11 signs of emotional abuse in relationships that you should never overlook 20
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.