First lady of the united states flotus is the title held by the hostess of the white house usually the wife of the president of the united states concurrent with the presidents term in office. First lady wife of the president of the united states although the first ladys role has never been codified or officially defined she figures prominently in the political and social life of the nation. Which two first ladies met their husbands through local newspapers who was the first first lady to make regular nationwide radio broadcasts which first lady cared for wounded soldiers in her
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.