Ambrose heath born francis geoffrey miller was a journalist food writer and broadcaster who wrote for newspapers including the times and the manchester guardian before becoming the food writer for the morning post. Good savouries by ambrose heath and a great selection of related books art and collectibles available now at abebookscouk. Ambrose heath was born in london in 1891 and was one of the most successful food and drink writers of his day his journalism appeared in the times and the guardian and he wrote more than one hundred books these include good food good drinks and a translation of madame pruniers fish cookery book he died in 1969. Good savouries by ambrose heath faber cookery series 1934 illustrated by edward bawden
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.