Jihad of the pen journey of the soul a book project under contract with the american university in cairo press presents contextualized translations of seminal insights from some of west africas most renowned scholars usman dan fodio umar tal amadu bamba and ibrahim niasse. Outsiders have long observed the contours of the flourishing scholarly traditions of african muslim societies but the most renowned voices. The concept of jihad has been hijacked by many political and religious groups over the ages in a bid to justify various forms of violence in most cases islamic splinter groups invoked jihad to fight against the established islamic order scholars say this misuse of jihad contradicts islam
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.