One of the guests daniel thomas senior curator of the art gallery of new south wales at the time arranged for miralda to present a new work at the gallery as a part of project 4 the resulting display coloured bread was an 85 metre long table of dyed breads created with local bakers and displayed in the gallerys entrance court. Coloured banquets in 197 miralda created an installation of coloured bread and a multicoloured feast in sydney as a kaldor project artist antoni miralda born 1942 in barcelona spain lives and works in barcelona and miami florida usa miralda has divided his career between spain france and the united states
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.