Ecliptic definition is of or relating to the ecliptic or an eclipse the great circle of the celestial sphere that is the apparent path of the sun among the stars or of the earth as seen from the sun the plane of the earths orbit extended to meet the celestial sphere. The ecliptic the apparent path of the suns motion on the celestial sphere as seen from earth is called the ecliptic the ecliptic plane is tilted 235 with respect to the plane of the celestial equator since the earths spin axis is tilted 235 with respect to its orbit around the sun. 1 the apparent path of the sun among the stars over the course of the year the ecliptic is the great circle of the celestial sphere which is cut by the plane of the earths orbit
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.