The twelfth first published in 1944 while its author was serving in north africa became a classic of sporting humor the twelfth after includes chapters written subsequently by jk stanford and forms a complete memoir of colonel the hon george hysteron proteron known as one of the best shots . The twelfth and after a classic of sporting comedy. Define twelfth twelfth synonyms twelfth pronunciation twelfth translation english dictionary definition of twelfth n 1 the ordinal number matching the number 12 in a series 2 one of 12 equal parts twelfth adv adj adj a coming after the eleventh in number or. Twelfth definition next after the eleventh being the ordinal number for 12 see more
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.